How do I get to the new office?
New Life Services is located off Route 53 at 46 Columbia Road in Pembroke. We are on the third floor in Suite 3B. The easiest way to get to our office is to enter to the left of Mother Ana’s Restaurant by Family Sports. There are stairs or the elevator will lead you to the third floor.
What is a colonic?
Also referred to as colon lavage or colon hydrotherapy, a colonic is a gentle bath of purified water washing and massaging the large intestine through FDA approved medical-grade equipment. The water flows in under very low pressure and regulated temperatures to ease the colon of excess gas, accumulated feces, parasites, yeast, sugar, medications, environmental toxins and mucous. The colon is gently filled with water and emptied repeatedly in order to encourage proper peristaltic action.
What should I eat before and after the session?
BEFORE YOUR SESSION: (At least one day before and day of appointment):
- Avoid: sugar, alcohol, spicy foods, fried foods, beef, pork, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers and/or other foods that you know cause an upset stomach/flatulence.
AFTER YOUR SESSION:
- Focus on foods that are easy to digest, such as: soups, white meats (chicken, turkey, fish), carrots, beets, green beans, etc. We can discuss digestive options during your appointment.
Always remember, hydration is crucial with any colonic!
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AFTER THE SESSION?
Based on your toxicity levels (where you work, how you eliminate daily, how much fruit and vegetables are eaten per day, stress, medications, water consumption, etc.) you may feel:
- A lighter feeling as air and waste is released.
- More relaxed.
- Improved breathing from eliminating mucous, allowing for deeper breaths.
- The urge to urinate more, as the kidneys and bladder may get stimulated.
- Less bloated.
- The list of benefits from colon hydrotherapy is endless and may vary from this list.